venerdì 6 aprile 2007

A short trip in the middle of Scandinavia... Helsinki first...




Hey men, hey dudes...
sorry to everybody (to whom,then?! How many people could ever read my blog?! 2-3... whenever...!, I didn't upload anything for a life...
I'll try to solve my debts now...

Well,,I just came back from an amazing short (very)Scandinavian trip. I'v been in Helsinki (to meet my lovely ex-flatmate Manza, alias Fab) and then to Stockholm. I travelled 6 days in all - if I also count the wonderfull 10 hours by bus from Stockholm to Copenhagen...lovely...! -

Anyway...what can I say?! Helsinki from the poit of view of the city is not wonderful...but it's just according to personal tastes I guess... It's a post-industrial city...so the downtown is mainly new-bulided, with loads of shopping-centers and bran new buildings.
But from the naturalistic point of view it's something amazing... really I can't describ it with words...and also the pics I took are so distant from the truth... So, the only chance u have to understand is to come and see! :)
I don't wanna be too long...but we went to this island calles Suomenlina which is a UNESCO property. Basically...that's "nothing special" there...but it's exactly this which makes of Suomenlina an incredible place. The nature is absolutely wild...and the human intervation is still not so strong.
Another wonderful island is called the Squirrels island, and we went there to make a pic-nic and playing frisbee. That's anothere mazing place...where the light was so bright and white that was hard to keep on walking without th sun glasses. (And that's a kind of paradox if u think that in some points ofth island there was still the ice or the snow...)
We went there in a too cozy cafè there which used to be a house for fishermen and which is now runned by a family. That's the kind of place where the coffe, even if it's just coffe, has got a different taste... and from where u can stay there watching the iced-sea and thinking about...nothing...?!


I don't know...I really would like to write more (that's my problem...if I start writing I hardly stop soon...! Opssss!), but maybe it's better if I'll stop here and I'll keep on talking briefly about the wonderful Stockholm in the next page!

Nessun commento: