mercoledì 28 novembre 2007

My plans...

Well, after a degree, evrybody will expect me to say what I planned to do after that... Well, the point is that at the moment I don't have a specific plan, or I should better say, I've to many plans, and I have to decide which one is better to follow...
Like usual, I feel like inside a vortex. I've this constant feeling of instability and restlessness which doesn't help me at all to find the right direction. I runned and runned for all my life, without never taking a break for myself, always running behind something but without understaing what it was; and, at the same time, feeling the time who was passing too fast, too fast for me.
I'm not normal, I know. But, actually, I've never told you I was. So, please, don't complain...
I chose to take a break for this year, trying to understan what I really want for my life. What I (as to say ME, MYSELF) want, not the others. Once in life I don't wanna give a shit of the others, or, at least, I wanna try, not to give a shit of the others, about my decisions. But it's not easy, according with my behave and my ethic. (Damn' me!!)
I've never had the chance to enjoy what I conquier, 'coz I alway felt that I had something better to reach...with the consequesnt I always felt restless and usatisfied. When I got something...it's not funny anymore; but when I los I can only realize how better it was when I had it. I'm so idiot sometimes!!

Well...at the moment, I've a big project, regarding a Country: Lebanon. But I won't talk about that before everyting will be 100% sure, I'm scaramantic! Since at the moment the politic situation there it's not one of the best, I prefer to wait before saying what I'm really planning to do.

See you soon, guys. (Hopefully with good news)

Nessun commento: