martedì 19 agosto 2008

Please, do keep on mind...

Reality is never how it looks like...it's even worst.

Never been good in catching instants and situations...I think that, getting older, I'm becoming even slower... Godamn'!!

It's like when you buy a cigarette-pack and it's written on that it damages your health... But who the hell told you I want to keep myself in a good health?!!! And if I just would like destroying my health, because I don't give a shit about it?!!!
Any problem?!
I hope not...

Never create problems when it's not necessary... World is full enough of bullshits and fake complaints.

Just sorry I chose the wrong time again...and again...again...again..........

Impossible to lock myself into a glass-ball...even if sometimes it would have been better.

Often people do things that it was better if they would have never done 'em...and forgot or hide important and special words to say...
That's my style...always keeping on making the same mistakes...

Time is a circle...
...hard to explain to who's coming from another planet...I think you know what I mean..

Have a safe trip!

Nessun commento: